Friday, December 26, 2008

Ask the Felicity DVD Liner Notes

Dear Felicity DVD Liner Notes,

I recently discovered that my husband of three months likes to pleasure himself while he thinks I’m asleep. While I believed we had a healthy sex life in having intercourse twice a week, I fear I’m not satisfying him. I have been too embarrassed to say anything when he is taking care of business on his own. How should I let him know that I know what’s going on?

--Sleepless in Savannah

Dear Sleepless,

Starring Golden Globe(R)-winning actress Keri Russell and today's hottest young stars, Felicity introduces us to a wide-eyed college freshman and the most exhilarating journey of all -- self-discovery. From co-creators and executive products J.J. Abrams and Matt Reeves, along with executive producers Brian Grazer, Ron Howard, and Tony Krantz comes Felicity, which explores the excitement and uncertainty of living in New York City -- a setting where anything goes andanything can happen. Experience Felicity's first taste of freedom and her relationships with Ben (Scott Speedman, Duets) and Noel (Scott Foley, Scream 3) -- again and anew.

Dear Felicity DVD Liner Notes,

I had an alien space craft crash into my garage years ago. The alien inside is anadorable, wisecracking creature, but he’s costing my family a fortune. How can I contain costs in thisdifficult economy but still enjoy our newfound family friend?

--Willie Tanner

Dear Willie,

Nobody ever said following your heart would be easy. Golden Globe Award-winner Keri Russell returns as Felicity, America's favorite coed, in FELICITY SOPHOMORE YEAR. As Felicity bounces back from her beginning-of-the-year breakup with high school love Ben, she adopts a new hairdo -- and a new perspective on life. Changing her major from pre-med to art, Felicity steps out to find herself and kindle new relationships. From mudslinging campus politics to Ben's end-of-the-season profession of true love, FELICITY SOPHOMORE YEAR is a whirlwind of passion, heartache, and those small decisions that can change your life forever.

Dear Felicity DVD Liner Notes,

I watch football every Sunday night with my pals Doug and Jason at the bar down the street. However, the past season, my wife has become extremely suspicious that I’m cheating on her and she’s quizzed me about every detail of my night. I want her to know she can trust me; yet I also feel like she shouldn’t be so suspicious to begin with. What should I do?

-A Fan in Fargo

Dear Fan,

What began four years ago as a bold journey of self-discovery culminates in Felicity's stunning senior year. Relive all the heartfelt moments, heartwarming laughs, and heartbreaking decisions of the award-winning show's final season, and discover the fate of each of your favorite characters. Will Felicity move on to a new life with Ben, or will she end up with Noel? It's 22 episodes of drama and excitement that will keep you captivated until the very last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment